Rennsport Reunion IV is coming up very fast (it starts on October 14th)! The event promises to be one of the few chances that you have to see legendary cars and the men that drove them. If you are still on the fence about going then I’m putting together a quick list of the top 10 reasons to go to the event.
- The new 2012 Porsche 991 will make its North American Debut at the event. Just think you can be one of the first on American soil to see the vehicle in person.
- One of the many legendary drivers that will be at the event will be Vic Elford.
- 1980 Sebring overall winner 1980 Porsche 935 K3.
- Porsche 911 GT3 RSR (996) which took Joerg Bergmeister to the ALMS title with Patrick Long.
- Leguna Seca is a great venue for a day celebrating motorsport.
- Jerry Seinfeld joins Norbert Singer as Co-Grand Marshal
- Hurley Haywood is scheduled to attend the event.
- ALMS drivers Joerg Bergmeister and Patrick Long are schedule to attend the event.
- Monterey should be beautiful this coming weekend.
- Enjoy a weekend with other Porsche Racing Enthusiasts.
So, hopefully you are getting excited about the event and will be there if you are able to go. I don’t think that there will be any Porsche Enthusiasts that will feel disappointed about going.
Additional details of the Porsche Rennsport Reunion IV are published on porsche.com/usa/rennsport-reunion-iv/, and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca’s web site (http:// www.mazdaraceway.com). Ticket information is available by contacting 800-327-7322 or online at www.mazdaraceway.com.