1983 Porsche 911 SC Hill Climb – VideoPosted by: David Hurth / Category: Porsche, Video, Video of the Day
Today’s video is of a Porsche 911 driving a hill climb. The car is a stock 1983 Porsche 911 SC (except for the additional lights). Since the car came with an adjustable suspension the car was raised to help it climb the hill. The steep hill used is at Shell Reaf in Ocotillo Wells, California. The video is pretty amazing to watch as this is the type of hill that you normally only see dirt bikes and 4x4xs trying to climb.
- The Art of the Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S – Video
- Would You Do This With Your Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 RS – Video
- A Porsche 911 SC Off-Roading – Video
- Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S vs Porsche 911 (997) GT3 – Video
- Carbon Wrapped Porsche 911 (996) GT2 Driven on the Track – Video