The 2012 Porsche Boxster S Driven by Chris Harris – VideoPosted by: David Hurth / Category: Porsche, Video, Video of the Day
Today’s video is of a review of the new Porsche Boxster S. The video features Chris Harris taking the car through its paces in South France. The review is pretty thorough going through the good points of the car as well as its shortcomings. Watch the video and let us know in the comments if it looks like the Porsche Boxster is more of a “Mans Porsche” than it was before (It has always been a great car, but has been thought of as a “Girls Porsche” for a while. I think that this started when it was the vehicle of Elle Woods in the first Legally Blonde movie).
Also, in an interesting side note, the new Porsche Boxster has managed a time of 7:58 on the Nürburgring. The old Boxster took 8:10 and this is just 18 seconds slower than the 2012 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S. That is a pretty good time especially for the price.
A special thanks to Dede Seward as she is the first person that I saw post this video. If you don’t already, check out Dede’s Porsche blog by clicking here.
- The Art of the Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S – Video
- Would You Do This With Your Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 RS – Video
- A Porsche 911 SC Off-Roading – Video
- Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S vs Porsche 911 (997) GT3 – Video
- Carbon Wrapped Porsche 911 (996) GT2 Driven on the Track – Video