Porsche Boxster Spyder Driving in Monterey California – VideoPosted by: David Hurth / Category: Porsche, Video, Video of the Day
This video is of a 2011 Porsche Boxster Spyder driving on some of the greatest roads in North America. The video takes place in Monterey California and features drives on 17-mile Drive and Laureles Grade. The 2011 Porsche Boxster Spyder is destined to be a future classic and while it is not for everyone, it is a car that is all about the driving experience. When you have a car like this, who needs a stereo or even A/C (although these could be added back to the car)?
- The Art of the Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S – Video
- Would You Do This With Your Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 RS – Video
- A Porsche 911 SC Off-Roading – Video
- Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S vs Porsche 911 (997) GT3 – Video
- Carbon Wrapped Porsche 911 (996) GT2 Driven on the Track – Video