Porsche Cayenne Turbo S Racing a Parachuting Red Devil – VideoPosted by: David Hurth / Category: Porsche, Video, Video of the Day
This video is of a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S racing a parachuting red devil (essentially a man in a flying squirrel suite) from U.K. Top Gear. The race is very close and very entertaining (especially because the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S is racing off-road). With the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S not having off-road tires (they weren’t available for the 20 inch wheels on the car) you can just see the tires struggle to get all of that power to the ground.
- The Art of the Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S – Video
- Would You Do This With Your Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 RS – Video
- A Porsche 911 SC Off-Roading – Video
- Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S vs Porsche 911 (997) GT3 – Video
- Carbon Wrapped Porsche 911 (996) GT2 Driven on the Track – Video