Patrick Long’s Morning Commute in a Porsche GT3 RS 4.0 – VideoPosted by: David Hurth / Category: Porsche, Video, Video of the Week
This video is of three-time ALMS GT2 Driver’s Champion, Le Mans winner and Porsche’s only American Factory Driver, Patrick Long going on a morning coffee run. He is getting the coffee for fellow Porsche driver Hurley Haywood at the Porsche Driving School at Barber Motorsports Park in Alabama. He wants to get the coffee as fast as possible, so of course he needs a fast car. In this case he takes the Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0.
- Three Wheeled Porsche Boxster Faster Than Police – Video
- Chris Harris Drag Races a Porsche 911 GT2 RS vs. a Ducati 1199 Panigale – Video
- Urban Outlaw: Magnus Walker – Trailer
- New Porsche 911 (991) GT3 Caught on Video
- The Art of the Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S – Video