Would You Give this Guy a 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S to Make a Video?Posted by: David Hurth / Category: Porsche, Video, Video of the Day
This video is from Fireball Tim, who was provided a 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S to review for the below video. The video is fairly entertaining, but is a little light on actual content about the car. I think it was made to be more entertaining than informative, but it still has a few good scenes featuring the car.
This got me thinking, if you were Porsche would you let someone have a 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S to make a video such as the one below (one that is mainly about entertainment), or would you only try to let people have the cars that are going to make more informative videos? Watch the video and let us know what you would do if you where Porsche in the comments below.
- The Art of the Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S – Video
- Would You Do This With Your Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 RS – Video
- A Porsche 911 SC Off-Roading – Video
- Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S vs Porsche 911 (997) GT3 – Video
- Carbon Wrapped Porsche 911 (996) GT2 Driven on the Track – Video