Is This the Best Automotive Marketing Idea Ever? – VideoPosted by: David Hurth / Category: Porsche, Video, Video of the Day
Have you ever been shopping for a car and the sales person says “just picture it in your driveway”? Well the Pfaff Porsche Dealership in Canada has taken this to the next level. They have positioned a new Porsche 911 (991) Carrera to where when a picture is taken at the correct angle, it appears to be in the driveway.
They targeted a more affluent neighborhoods in Toronto and took the pictures and created the brochures that they passed out right in the neighborhood in a van with a mobile computing setup. This direct marketing campaign returned an amazing 32% response rate. Watch the video above and see exactly how they did it.
Do you think this may be a new trend for automotive dealerships? Let us know in the comments.
I first saw this video on the 9 Magazine site.
- The Art of the Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S – Video
- Would You Do This With Your Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 RS – Video
- A Porsche 911 SC Off-Roading – Video
- Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S vs Porsche 911 (997) GT3 – Video
- Carbon Wrapped Porsche 911 (996) GT2 Driven on the Track – Video