Paint Correction on a 1958 Porsche 356A Speedster – VideoPosted by: David Hurth / Category: Porsche, Video, Video of the Day
This video gives a good rundown of how to get your cars bad paint back to its original shine. The video features a 1958 Porsche 356A Speedster but the techniques will work on newer cars as this car was resprayed at some point using a multistage paint process. The before and after is stunning, but it does take some time to get it looking this good. The video gives some great tips that can be used on your car, even if you don’t have some of the expensive equipment that they use on the video.
- The Art of the Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S – Video
- Would You Do This With Your Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 RS – Video
- A Porsche 911 SC Off-Roading – Video
- Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S vs Porsche 911 (997) GT3 – Video
- Carbon Wrapped Porsche 911 (996) GT2 Driven on the Track – Video