Porsche Junior Program: Fitness Test – VideoPosted by: David Hurth / Category: Porsche, Video, Video of the Day
This video is about the fitness requirements for the Porsche Junior Program. The Porsche Junior Program is a way that Porsche can take promising young drivers and get them started on the road to GT endurance racing. The program is challenging, but for those that make it through they can move up the competition ladder to a Porsche one make endurance racing series and from there can continue to move on as high as ALMS and the 24 Hours of Le Mans. It is very possible that one of the young drivers in this video may be tomorrows racing star.
- The Art of the Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S – Video
- Would You Do This With Your Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 RS – Video
- A Porsche 911 SC Off-Roading – Video
- Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S vs Porsche 911 (997) GT3 – Video
- Carbon Wrapped Porsche 911 (996) GT2 Driven on the Track – Video