Walter Röhrl on the Porsche 918 Spyder – VideoPosted by: David Hurth / Category: Porsche, Video, Video of the Day
This video features legendary rally driver Walter Röhrl talking about his experience in the Porsche 918 Spyder at the Nurburgring. He talks about what make the track so important to testing a new car and what the car is capable of. The video also features footage of Walter driving the Porsche 918 Spyder prototype to a 7:14 lap time at the legendary track. While 7:14 is a great lap time, a recent interview by Motor Trend with Porsche CEO, Matthias Müller, talking about a goal of a sub 7 minute lap time for the final version. This would make it quite a car and definitely the fastest hybrid available.
- The Art of the Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S – Video
- Would You Do This With Your Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 RS – Video
- A Porsche 911 SC Off-Roading – Video
- Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S vs Porsche 911 (997) GT3 – Video
- Carbon Wrapped Porsche 911 (996) GT2 Driven on the Track – Video