Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S vs Morgan Plus 8 – VideoPosted by: David Hurth / Category: Porsche, Video, Video of the Day
This video pits the new Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S against the Morgan Plus 8. This is a test of a highly engineered machine versus a machine that tries to use as little advanced technology as possible. The retro Morgan Plus 8 features a 370hp BMW engine with a car that weighs just 2,420lbs. Compare this to the 400hp, but much heavier Porsche 911 Carrera S and you get a match up that could be closer than you would think. Will the Porsche be able to show that advance engineering is better than a car that tries to keep the technical advances to a minimum? You’ll just have to watch the video to find out.
- The Art of the Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S – Video
- Would You Do This With Your Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 RS – Video
- A Porsche 911 SC Off-Roading – Video
- Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S vs Porsche 911 (997) GT3 – Video
- Carbon Wrapped Porsche 911 (996) GT2 Driven on the Track – Video