The Porsche High Flier Experience – VideoPosted by: David Hurth / Category: Porsche, Video, Video of the Day
This video shows highlights from the 2012 Porsche High Flier Experience, in Australia. For the event Porsche customers were transported by a luxury helicopter from Melbourne City Center to Phillip Island for the opportunity to test the new Porsche 911 (991) on one of Australia’s best race tracks. They drove the incredible new 911 on the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit for a great time of driving. After the fun on the track, they had more fun flying to Albert Park for premium track-side hospitality in the Porsche Chicane Skybox to experience the 2012 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix.
- The Art of the Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S – Video
- Would You Do This With Your Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 RS – Video
- A Porsche 911 SC Off-Roading – Video
- Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S vs Porsche 911 (997) GT3 – Video
- Carbon Wrapped Porsche 911 (996) GT2 Driven on the Track – Video